home
The Constitution Club , established in the year 1947, which was established as an informal group housed at Curzon Road was inaugurated by Late Sh. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, philosopher & academician President on Feb, 1965 at the present location of Vithal Bhai Patel House for the Members of the Indian Constituent Assembly to foster social contact and provide amenities to facilitate discharge of Parliamentary and allied social obligations. Subsequent to conversion of the Constituent Assembly into a provisional Parliament, the Club endeavoured to serve members of successive Houses.